The Campbell PTA supports the school in many ways:
- Coordinating volunteers
- Presenting educational programs for students and parents
- Funding field trips
- Providing additional materials for teachers
- Assisting teachers and staff
- Raising funds to purchase technology, educational materials and other items to make our school an exceptional learning facility
- Publishing a yearbook
The Campbell PTA is made up of parents, teachers, and others in the community who have an interest in children, families, and our schools. The purpose of the PTA is to promote the welfare of children and youth.
- To support and speak on behalf of children and youth in the schools, in the community and before governmental bodies and other organizations that make decisions affecting children;
- To assist parents in developing the skills they need to raise and protect their children;
- To encourage parent and public involvement in the public schools of this nation.
Membership is open to all parents, faculty, staff and community members interested in supporting the mission and goals of the Organization.
For more information on membership please visit our membership page.
All parents are welcome to attend meetings. The PTA Executive Board meets every 2nd Wednesday of each month at 10:00 am in the Teacher's lounge.
General PTA Meetings are held in August, October, January and April.
Campbell PTA officers are volunteers who serve as coordinators for the events and plans of the entire organization.
Contact us if you have ideas, questions or comments.
|VP Student Services
|Parliamentarian / Hospitality
|Room Parent Coordinator
|Publicity / Website